Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Think I Hate Snow

I've seen too much of the white stuff for the past week.  Granted, we didn't get near as much as others, but 5-6 inches at a time adds up.  And we're supposed to get more on Saturday.

This morning I actually got my car stuck backing out of our driveway.  Apparently they had plowed the street and I didn't realize it until I was in the stuff.  Did not start out the day in a very good mood after that!

Another thing I hate about the snow is that it keeps me from writing.  I spent several hours on Saturday shoveling when I would have rather put that time to use on my book.

So between editing my book and shoveling snow, it doesn't leave much time for my blog!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Stay warm out there! You may think me insane...but I'm totally jealous of all that snow!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Hi Kristi!
I used to love it, too - when I grew up in California. Living in Alaska & New Jersey broke me of that love. So I really don't know what I was thinking when we decided to live in Ohio (after my husband retired from the Army). Maybe if we had visited the state in the winter instead of the summer, we would have had second thoughts!