Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration from Strange Sources

My horoscope for today via Yahoo! (that would be for us Moonchildren):

Hear that? That 'clickety-clack' sound is the gears in your mind, turning at a furious pace! You are entering a very active mental phase, in which your simplest thoughts will quickly transform into complex, innovative ideas. Your keen mind will come in handy in social situations. If you're trying to connect two people or two groups of people, you will probably come up with a brilliant plan for how to do it by the end of today.

It's inspiring – that's what it is (except for the social situation-part – I will be home alone tonight). My brain has been on hiatus for too long. It needs to get grinding. I just hope it's still "click-clacking" by the time I'm available to write.

3 comments:

LD Masterson said...

Oh, I thought that was my internal hamster wheel. Running like mad but getting no where.

Stacy McKitrick said...

That's a good one, Linda. I guess I never thought about it like that!! Of course, our hamster wheels always squeaked.

Karen M. Peterson said...

That's a great horoscope. I feel like the hamster wheel in my brain is rusted and brimming with cobwebs.