Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ooops!


Today is Wednesday, right? Well, I'll be…

Yep. Totally forgot to write a post.

Got busy yesterday and then our DVR started acting up (went into what I called a re-boot loop – even unplugging it and plugging it back in didn't stop the cycle!). We're seriously wondering if we should switch from Time Warner Cable to AT&T U-Verse. Anyone have that? Got anything good (or bad) to say about it?

I'd like to say I'll do better on my next post, but I know better than to make THAT kind of promise.

Can I take the easy way out and make this ask Stacy anything post? I'll provide the answers on Friday (yeah, trying to make that post easy, too – when I cheat, I cheat!).

Have a fun (and wet – if you're in the Dayton area) Wednesday!

 

3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Hi Stacy, I don't have Warner Cable but I do have a big pile of dishes, just waiting for me.

Questions for you: What is your least favorite household chore? And what is your favorite?

Cheers and boogie boogie.

LD Masterson said...

Don't know what to tell you. I've got Time Warner and our service has been solid.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Ivy - I'll give you my answers on Friday!

Linda - Time Warner has been a headache for the last couple of months. We lose internet and phone at least three times a week. The DVR pretty much put my husband over the edge. He's not a happy camper!