Friday, November 15, 2013

My Book is in Print!

What a nice surprise to discover that “My Sunny Vampire” is available at Amazon as a paperback. The digital version isn’t due to be released until Jan 6, but if you can’t wait… Haha!

I knew it was going to be offered in print. I just assumed it would be for sale in January.

Now, if I was the type to brag (and I probably should be if I want to sell any books, huh?), I can proudly tell anyone on my upcoming cruise that it’s now available to purchase.

I can’t wait to get my own copy!

This will be my last post until I return from my trip, and then it will only be a few days before Thanksgiving! Gee whiz, when did THAT sneak up? Too quickly, that’s for sure. Maybe I’ll get lucky and get all my Christmas shopping done in the Bahamas. People like T-shirts, right? J

Now it’s off to pack. Oh…after I finish the laundry. Yep, save everything to the last minute. Are you that way, or are you one of those early packers?

Happy Friday!!

Stacy

6 comments:

JeffO said...

Congratulations and have a great time on your trip!

B.E. Sanderson said...

SQUEE! That's awesome news for you, Stacy. And right before your trip, too. Yay. Have fun and stay safe. =o)

The Happy Whisk said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Jennette Marie Powell said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats, and have a great trip! I'll wait to get my copy when I can get a signed one. :D

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thanks, everyone. I've got the laundry finished, still need to pack, though. I'll get to it. Eventually... HeeHee! :)

LD Masterson said...

Congratulations and have a great trip.