Monday, February 17, 2014

Awesome News--I'm Happy Dancing

Valentine’s Day ended up being an AWESOME day for me.

No, I didn’t get any flowers or candy. My husband did bring home some cookies for me, and we went out to dinner, but that’s not the awesome news (mainly because he usually brings me goodies home if someone brought goodies into work and we always go out for dinner on Friday).

The awesome thing that happened? Finding My Sunny Vampire on Amazon for sale in the Kindle format! Then I found it on Kobo. Yes! It’s back! (Links are located on the sidebar, for those looking for them.)

Let the happy dancing commence!

So while I didn’t have an official release day, it’s so nice to see my book out there again. I’ll be happier when it’s everywhere (like, B&N), and in print, but I’m sure it won’t be long now.

To celebrate my release, my friend Paula Millhouse is featuring me on her blog (link: http://wp.me/p2LqsK-gQ). You can always stop by and say hi so I look more popular than I am. Looks are everything, right??? J

Have a good Monday! I know I will.

Stacy

 

16 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Woohoo!!! That's awesome! :)

Maria Zannini said...

Why the shuffle? Does it have to do with Kensington's acquisition?

Either way, I'm glad it's out now.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thanks, Jemi! And thanks for visiting me at Paula's blog!

Maria - Yes, the changes occured due to the acquisition. New contracts had to be signed and the books reformatted to Kensington standards (plus show Kensington as the publisher). The process got a little bit back-logged, but hopefully will smooth out once completed (there are a lot of books to go through!).

JeffO said...

Sweet! Congratulations!

The Happy Whisk said...

A Happy Valentine's Day, indeed.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thanks, Jeff!!

Ivy - You got it! :)

Jen B said...

Congrats! So happy for you! :)

Sandra Cox said...

Woo Hoo! You go, Stacy.

Sandra Cox said...

Sorry, Stacy. I tried to leave a comment at the other site but I have problems with wordpress.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jen - Thanks!

Sandra - Thanks! And don't worry about commenting. I understand completely!! :)

B.E. Sanderson said...

Awesome news, Stacy! Congratulations!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thanks, B.E.!

The Happy Whisk said...

I left a comment on the other page with your interview but it's awaiting moderation. I never put in my real email address for blogs like that, so don't know if she'll approve it or not.

At any rate, super duper excited for you.

PS: The waffle iron was the first thing I used. Super duper easy clean up. Waffles very good but will have to play with my old batter to make a better stick. What I made the first time was one big waffle. Which we happily ate with chicken and local maple syrup.

Cheers and Happy New Week.

Jennifer Shirk said...

That's awesome!!

Jennette Marie Powell said...

Congrats at last!!! I finished it the other day, and it was fantastic! I have to admit though, I'm still glad I got a "limited edition" Lyrical Press print version!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Ivy - Your comment went through! As for your waffle stick maker, I figured it would make one big waffle and not those nice sticks in the picture. As long as they taste good, I guess that's what really matters, huh?

Jennifer - Yes it is!!!

Jennette - Yeah, not too many people have that version. Maybe they'll become a collector's item? Haha! Glad you enjoyed the book. I'm happy dancing some more! :)