Monday, January 29, 2018

One Down, One to Go!

One down: I finally, FINALLY, released my box set of Books 1-3 of the Bitten by Love series. Now I just have to wait for it to appear in the stores (which means, I don’t have any buy links yet). But whew, glad that’s over with.

One to go: I also finally, FINALLY, have Ghostly Interlude ready to go. Just have to look over the formatting (because yes, it’s actually formatted!). And I have selected a release date: February 27. Don’t know how much I’ll get done between then and now, but hey, I’ll give it a go. I’ve never done pre-orders before. I can’t imagine it’d be any worse than if I just published it right away. We’ll see…

So I expect I’ll have BUY LINKS for both books by Wednesday. Which is good. I’ve got a newsletter to write and send out this month!

Aaack! I guess I better get crackin’!

I did pretty good with the Sizzle & Sass Facebook page last week. All the data (reach, interaction) was up quite a bit from the previous week. Although at times it didn’t feel like I was doing anything worthwhile. When no one comments (and after asking questions, too), it can get a person down. But I did my best. That’s all I can do, right?

So… Did you watch the Grammy’s last night? They don’t announce all that many awards anymore, huh? But they still give out a lot. Have to say, I listen to the radio (mostly alternate rock), but didn’t know a lot of the singers on stage. Then again, I don’t listen to the R&B station. That might be why. Oh, but I do like Bruno Mars and happy he won a few of the awards.

Happy Monday!

Stacy

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Were the Grammy's on? Haven't watched since the metal category was mocked with a win to Jethro Tull.
Glad books and set are ready to go. And you have a month to prepare and do marketing for the one book.

JeffO said...

Congrats on the box set!

Didn't watch the Grammys, don't watch award shows in general. There's something kind of sad about sidelining all the behind the scenes awards to behind the scenes in favor of glitzy production numbers and big awards like 'Artist of the Year', but you gotta keep these things under four hours, right? I'm not sure if I'm remembering the Academy Awards running until midnight or one in the morning in my youth before they finally started putting limits on it.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Alex - Ahhh, marketing. Not anything I'm looking forward to.

Jeff - Grammys actually started EARLY (7:30 EST) so it could end at 11-ish. If I wasn't also busy uploading my book to various vendors, I don't know if I would have actually stuck with the show so much. A little disappointed I didn't see any of the bands I like to listen to.

TL said...

Congrats on the box set and the new release!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thanks, Tara!