Friday, March 23, 2018

I’m Going to an Author Fair, but…SNOW!


Saturday I’ll be traveling to Marion, Ohio, for an author fair at the Marion Public Library. But wouldn’t you believe it? More snow is forecasted. Ugh.

I’ve been looking forward to this event and would like a good turnout. But how many people will turn out if it’s snowing?

Will winter never go away?

I can only hope that the storm isn’t going to be bad, or it goes south (let Cincinnati and Kentucky get it all!). But I won’t hold my breath that’ll happen. I might pass out!

So… If you happen to find yourself in the Marion area on Saturday, I hope you’ll stop by and say hi. You could buy a book, too. I won’t mind!

My writing is still going strong, although I doubt I get anything written on Saturday (there goes my streak!). Of course, if I get up early, I could possibly get some words written. Hmmm… Sure something to think about. Don’t want to break that streak.

So… Do you like driving in the snow? As long as it’s daylight out, I’m usually okay. Night time and snow? Not so much. I don’t like how the snow is reflected off the headlights. It’s almost as bad as fog!

Happy Friday!

Stacy

6 comments:

JeffO said...

How bad is the snow supposed to be? We're expecting maybe a dusting over the next day or two. I hope it doesn't keep you back. Enjoy the book fair!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jeff - Snow is forecasted to be around 3-5" here. Not so much up north (and Marion is north of Columbus), so hopefully I'll be okay. And if it drifts just a little bit south, we won't get much at all. I'm hoping it moves south.

The Happy Whisk said...

Snow I don't mind driving in but ice, forget it.

Happy Author weekend.

Maria Zannini said...

Please be careful. If it's not too heavy, I'll bet people will come out just to get a break from cabin fever.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Maria - If the forecast is correct, it might not hit them at all. **fingers crossed**

Stacy McKitrick said...

Ivy - I hate the ice, too. Nothing drives in that!