Monday, October 22, 2018

From Disbelief to Happy Happy Joy Joy

My Rams are 7-0!! And the Dodgers are in the World Series!!

Those are about the only good things that happened sports-wise this weekend.

Our high school football game went into overtime and we lost. Probably lost all chance of post season games, too. Oh well… not so sure I would have enjoyed sitting in the cold. Heck it was raining during Friday’s game. Luckily, everyone voted to leave at half-time!

Ohio State’s game… well, gosh. I don’t know where our team went. They certainly weren’t playing! They finally get ranked at #2 and then they BLOW IT!! Ugh.

Even the USC Trojans lost. I know, they aren’t ranked. Still makes me sad.

The Steelers were on a bye this weekend, so no game for them. And the Penguins are on a 4-day break (again!), so no game there, either. I’m thinking maybe that was a good thing.

But the Rams are 7-0! And the Dodgers are in the World Series!! Yeah, I’m super stoked about that.

By the way… our house is now on the market. It’s even been seen by a few people. No offers yet, but we got one good review. They even mentioned they thought it was priced fairly!!! And man, that sure made us feel better.

So… How’d your weekend go? We were able to clean up/organize the garage a little. Still can only get one car in there, but we’re making progress!

Happy Monday!

Stacy

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Ohio State tanked all right.
Hope you get an offer soon!

JeffO said...

Congrats on getting the house on the market, hope it sells soon! Weekend was fractured due to having to work part of Saturday and having a small party to go to on Sunday, but did manage to get a healthy does of writing done.

Maria Zannini said...

It's a long journey to empty every box, but I did my best to clear the garage quickly. I want my cars out of the elements.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Alex - One of these days OSU will play consistently!!!

Jeff - We got lazy during part of our weekend. Or maybe Hubby got involved in his computer game. Or maybe a little of both! Didn't get near as much done as we'd planned.

Maria - There is enough room in the garage for the fun car, which is the one we care about the most. We don't want the convertible to sit outside in the weather and ruin the top. But we'll have room for two eventually. As soon as Hubby figures out where everything should go...or we buy a shed. I think we're going to be buying a shed. :)

Jennette Marie Powell said...

Good luck selling the house! I cooked 20 freezer meals on Saturday, so that's an accomplishment. My husband says OSU isn't that good a team this year, and Saturday they proved it. :(