Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

Today is my husband’s birthday. He doesn’t read my blog, either (I think my daughter is the only family member who does), but I still have to wish him a Happy Birthday here.

We’ve been married 31 years (after dating for a year), so I’ve known him more than half his life. Kind of strange when I think about it that way.

He’s the best thing that ever happened to me, though. Without his humor, my day would be dull. Without his love, my life would be lonely. Without him, I wouldn’t have the two greatest kids ever!

And without his encouragement, I never would have attempted to write a book. He’s the one who pushed me to try.

He’s my best friend and I love him to death!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday to hubby!!! ;)

James Garcia Jr said...

Wow, Stacy! What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to hubs and congratulations on the wonderful and successful amount of years that you two have shared. It is very rare these days.

-Jimmy

Todd R Moody said...

What a nice post Stacy! 31 years of marriage? That's just awesome! I will have 19 in July, but it gets better every year. I'm sure his sentiments would echo your own. =)