Monday, August 13, 2012

Another Step Closer

Here's another picture from my Cemetery Art project for you to enjoy.

Well, my daughter came through. I got MY SUNNY VAMPIRE back and even managed to correct all my mistakes (at least those mistakes she could find). Today I will start reading it out loud and see if I find any more. Soon it will be out the door. Soooooon.

Can you believe I read three books within one week? And I still managed to write nearly 5000 words in that same time. If you have never read the Vampire Academy series (by Richelle Mead), and you like YA paranormal, you would enjoy this series. I highly suggest you have all six books readily available before you start reading the first book, though. And maybe no writing (or other) deadlines ahead. Just saying…

So, now with that series and the Olympics finished, maybe I can get more writing done. Think I can squeeze in 10,000 words this week? Let's see how I do.

In 16 days, my daughter, her friend, and I head on down to Atlanta for Dragon*Con!  Want to know who's attending? Check it out HERE. I'll try and take more pictures this year. I'm a little more comfortable with my camera now, so maybe I won't flub up so much (such as let the battery run out, or at least change it more quickly when it does!!)

Here's to a good week!


No comments: