Because I adjusted my reading goal last year, I decided to keep the number low this year. 65 seems like a good enough number. One that won't stress me out since I hope to reach it well before Dec 31st. Guess we'll find out, though, huh?
FYI: Year in parenthesis is the year of copyright.
Here's what I've read in 2017:
1. "The Surrender Gate" by Christopher Rice (2015). 247 pages. Finished 1/4/17. Paranormal romance. First book in the Desire Exchange series. Slow start, but picked up once Marcus showed up (swoon). Paranormal elements not explained so much, but a good read.
2. "Wicked Ride" by Rebecca Zanetti (2015). 278 pages. Finished 1/11/17. Paranormal romance. First book in The Realm Enforcers. Kellach and Alexandra's story. Love those witches. Look forward to reading the rest of the series.
3. "Notorious" by Allison Brennan (2014). 401 pages. Finished 1/18/17. Mystery. First book in the Max Revere series. Reminds me of Veronica Mars. Very enjoyable.
4. Unable to say right now (2016). 217 pages. Finished 1/24/17.
5. "Rogue: Sons of Sangue" by Patricia A. Rasey (2016). 385 pages. Finished 1/26/17. Paranormal romance. Sons of Sangue #4. Anton and Kimber's story. I loved their scenes together and the scenes with Kimber and her friends. Sexy read!
6. Unable to say right now (2016). 176 pages. Finished 1/27/17.
7. Unable to say right now (2016). 213 pages. Finished 2/3/17.
8. "Full Blaze" by M.L. Buchman (2014). 317 pages. Finished 2/4/17. Romantic adventure/suspense. The Firehawks #3. Cal and Jeannie's story. You don't have to have read the others in this series to enjoy this wild adventure. Romance is pretty good, too.
9. Unable to say right now (2016). 274 pages. Finished 2/8/17.
10. "Eleventh Grave in Moonlight" by Darynda Jones (2017). 310 pages. Finished 2/11/17. Urban fantasy. #11 in the Charley Davidson series. Not fond of the cliff-hanger ending, but loved the book. So much fun to read. Can't wait until the next one.
11. Unable to say right now (2016). 217 pages. Finished 2/13/17.
12. Unable to say right now (2016). 282 pages. Finished 2/15/17.
13. "Bound by Moonlight" by Donna MacMeans (2008). 257 pages. Finished 2/20/17. Historical paranormal romance. #1 in the Bound By series. Loved the sexual tension and had a hard time putting this book down. Great romance.
14. Unable to say right now (2016). 224 pages (est--no page #s). Finished 2/21/17.
15. "Huntress Moon" by Alexandra Sokoloff (2012/2014). 364 pages. Finished 3/1/17. Thriller. The Huntress/FBI Thrillers Book 1. Nice page-turner, but story left unresolved. Then again, it is the beginning of a series.
16. "Bite Me" by Shelly Laurenston (2014). 375 pages. Finished 3/9/17. Paranormal romance. Book 9 of the Pride Series. Vic and Livy's story. Crazy-funny (wasn't expecting that). Having not read the other books in the series, I kind of got lost in the sea of characters. Still a good read.
17. "Hunt the Dawn" by Abbie Roads (2016). 329 pages. Finished 3/12/17. Romantic suspense (horror?). Fatal Dreams #2. Lathan and Evanee's story. Read this fast. Lots of dark and spooky stuff with a couple I wanted to be together.
18. "No One Left To Tell" by Karen rose (2012). 518 pages. Finished 3/19/17. Romantic suspense. #13 in Romantic Suspense series, #2 in Baltimore series. Grayson and Paige's story. Lots of twists and turns in a monster of a book that spans only 5 days. Lovely romance, great suspense. Good read!