A new year, a new goal. In order to concentrate on writing more, I've lowered my goal to 50 books read in 2018.
Here's what I read in 2018:
1. "Illumination" by Susannah Sandlin (2017). 356 pages. Finished 1/16/18. Paranormal romance. Penton Legacy #5. Nik and Shay's story. This is the final book in the Penton Legacy series. A nice ending, but I'm a little sad there won't be any more. I came to really enjoy this series and 5 books just seems too short!
2. "Crimson Death" by Laurell K. Hamilton (2016). 710 pages. Finished 1/29/18. Urban fantasy. Anita Blake Vampire Hunter #25. The usual rambling and overly long descriptions, but a bit too much repetition for my taste. Could have been cut considerably.
3. "Blood Fury" by J.R. Ward (2018). 411 pages. Finished 2/6/18. Paranormal romance. Black Dagger Legacy #3. Peyton & Nova's story and Saxton & Ruhn's story. Two romances in one book! I was in heaven.
4. "Into the Black Nowhere" by Meg Gardiner (2018). 352 pages. Finished 2/14/18. Suspense/thriller. UNSUB series #2. Okay, when's #3 coming out? I'm ready.
5. "Poisonous" by Allison Brennan (2016). 420 pages. Finished 2/20/18. Suspense/thriller. Max Revere series #3. Wow. Hard to put down. I really love this series.