Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday?

Black Friday isn't for me. Been there, done that.

After going to the movies, we actually got some work done around the house. Between wanting to write and finishing the book I was reading (Lynsay Sands' "The Renegade Hunter"), I don't get much in the mood to clean. But, then again, I'm NEVER in the mood to clean. There are always more important things to do.

This weekend will be quiet, though. OSU football is finished until the Rose Bowl and the Steelers don't play until Sunday night (And who looks forward to the night before they have to go to work? Not me!). So, I'm hoping to get some writing done, which I plan on doing as soon as I post this.

If anything, this blog will be like the diaries I used to keep as a teenager. Except anyone can read these and no one tried to read my diaries. It's a nice place to keep a record of what I do. Which is usually nothing. Oh well!

No comments: