Friday, March 18, 2011

Intentions

I had every intention of taking a second book to work with me (since I’ll finish the one I’m currently reading before my lunch hour is up).

I had every intention of taking a soda* to work (since work was supplying lunch – YAY).

So much for intentions. I forgot the book. I forgot the soda. Wonder what the rest of my day will be like?

How’s your Friday going?

*Yes, I’m from California and it’s what I call a “soft drink”. My soda choice would be Diet Dr. Pepper (the only soda I prefer and have preferred since it was known as Sugar Free Dr. Pepper, when it came in a blue & white can – does anyone remember THOSE days?).

4 comments:

Linda Leszczuk said...

I had every intention of being done with my e-mail and blog follows by 10:00 AM and working on my WIP. It's almost 12. Argh.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Yeah, blogging & e-mailing can be a time sucker, that's for sure!

Matthew MacNish said...

LOL. I hate when that happens!

Mary Beth Engle said...

I wake up every day with a list of intentions 10 pages long... Alas the list just continues to grow and I usually consider it a good day if I remember to zip up my pants LOL