Friday, May 15, 2015

Picture from Kensington Event

Not much to report. I'm tired, though. And I did take a picture. Yeah, just one. But it's a goodie. Here you go...

This is from the Kensington event, where patrons received my book for free, provided they gave me a ticket (everyone who came in only got 2 tickets and there were a lot of books to choose from).

I can't believe I actually gave all my books away. And I wasn't last, either. Yay!!

Some even indicated they'd purchase my book on Saturday, since they already spent their two tickets on other books. Man, that sure made me feel good.

My buttons are a hit, too.

All in all it was a good day.

That's all I have. I'm ready to crash. Have a great Friday!

Stacy

3 comments:

JeffO said...

Sweet! Enjoy your weekend.

The Happy Whisk said...

Have a great Friday and also, this is all super fun to read about.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jeff - All this fun is wearing me out!

Ivy - So glad you're enjoying it!