Monday, June 25, 2018

Seven Books

There’s this thing I’ve seen on Facebook where people list seven books they love for seven days. No explanations, just covers. Well, I don’t want to drag this out for seven days on the blog, so I thought I would just list the seven book covers. Seven books I loved. Seven books that have stayed with me (even with my bad memory!). And all but one I’ve read more than once. So here are my seven (in no particular order):








Had a fun day in Philadelphia on Sunday. Saw the Liberty Bell (and walked around Independence Hall), the LOVE Park (which was rather underwhelming), and the Rocky statue (as well as the steps to the Philadelphia Museum of Art). I even got to finally visit Delaware (a state I’ve never been), just because I could. We had dinner at the Dead Presidents Pub in Wilmington. Good food.

Today we’ll be going through Valley Forge (because Hubby wants to see it) on our way home. Don’t know what there is to see there, but I sure hope it’s not a lengthy stop. We’ve got quite a drive today. Okay, so Daughter is driving. Still…

Oh, and in case you were wondering, Daughter's team didn't win any games on Saturday, but she had a good time and came away with more bruises.

So, have I hit any books you love? If you are so inclined, you can list your seven in the comments (w/o the covers, of course, unless you’ve figured out how to do that in the comments!).

Happy Monday!

Stacy

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

At least she had a good time.
A little history at Valley Forge and you can move on.
To early to list my favorite books. I do know how to leave a video in the comments though.

JeffO said...

Loved The Stand and To Kill a Mockingbird. Somehow still never read GWTW. Have a safe trip back!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Alex - A little history turned into a few hours. At least it was a pretty day out. And we got home before the sun set!

Jeff - Hubby finally read GWTW this year (on audio). He enjoyed it. I need to get him to read The Stand next! He's seen the mini-series, so it should be okay for him to read. :)