Thursday, December 10, 2009

KA

Went and saw Cirque du Soleil's KA at the MGM Grand tonight. It was the first time I've ever seen anything from them and I wasn't sure what to expect. All I can say is "WOW". It was quite a show. Very talented people (not to mention brave being hung by wires and flying across the theatre).

Said goodbye to my parents tonight since they drive back to Santa Barbara tomorrow morning. We're here until Friday and then it's back to Dayton. We really thought we were coming to a warmer place. It wasn't 43 when we left (although I hear it's been colder since). I hope it's warmer tomorrow, though. We're back to walking. I had to buy gloves and a scarf (stuff I had at home and didn't think I needed!).

Writing's been going well here, too. I'm up to 24,300 words (and I don't think I had hit 20,000 when we got here on the 4th). I'm trying to just get the words down on the page and worry about how good or bad they are later. So far it seems to be working.

Oh - and just because it says I posted this at 2 in the morning, that's EST and I'm currently in PST.

No comments: