- What I've Read in 2017
- What I've Read in 2016
- What I've Read in 2015
- What I've Read in 2014
- What I've Read in 2013
- What I've Read in 2012
- What I've Read in 2011
- Short Stories
- My Sunny Vampire
- Bite Me, I'm Yours
- Forever Thirty-Two
- Ghostly Liaison
- Blind Temptation
- A Vampire Wedding
- Ghostly Interlude
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on.
So, thank you, Piedmont Writer, for this award. To check out her blog, click HERE.
I've shared information about myself with the other award I won, so I may end up repeating myself. If I am – oh well…
1. I am a direct descendant of Susannah Martin (she was one of the first women accused of being a witch during the Salem Witch Trials – and she was hung). Genealogy can uncover some interesting family members!
2. My favorite radio stations are KYSR-98.7 FM out of Orange County/Los Angeles (I listen to them on-line while at work) and AltNation (channel 43?) on Sirius/XM radio (which I get in my car). I can't find any local stations that play the music I want to hear (which started out with Muse and has grown from there).
3. My favorite color of car is YELLOW. Do I own one? No. My Xterra didn't come in that color anymore. Made me sad. Not too sad, since I did purchase one (only it's dark grey). Maybe one day I'll get it re-painted.
4. I bought my Xterra because it became a feature in my first book (a yellow one, of course). Doing all that research made me want one of my own! And now I have one.
5. I hate shopping. Doesn't matter what kind. Shoes, Clothes, Groceries. Maybe it's going to the store I hate. I don't seem to have much problem buying books from Barnes and Noble on line, though!!
6. Two years ago you wouldn't have found me on Facebook or this blog. Heck, I didn't even text two years ago! See what writing has done to me?
7. I bite my nails. Yes! I said it. But I'm better now than I used to. Maybe because I'm not as scared as I was when I was younger. Don't know. My nails are still short, though.
I pass this award on to the following blogs:
Linda Leszczuk at http://lindaleszczuk.blogspot.com/
Erin Kane Spock at http://courtlyromance.blogspot.com/
Nicole MacDonald at http://www.damselinadirtydress.com/
Now go check them out!