I don’t know about you, but those things are harder to write than action scenes.
Well, I got it written. Yep, it’s a first draft. But at least it’s WRITTEN! Yay! Still, it looks like I’ll be going over that sucker several more days. So much for thinking I was almost done…
Because of all that, I’m kind of on the dry-side of things to write about, so how about I ask you some questions and you answer in the comments (I got this brilliant idea from another blog I visited—although my questions are different).
1. What did you watch on your television last night?
2. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
3. What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?
4. How old were you when you were kissed “romantically” for the first time?
And my answers?
1) Supernatural Season 8 (Watching the DVD series with my daughter).
2) I haven’t eaten it yet, but I’m sure it will be Wheat Chex.
3) Into the Woods.
4) 10 (The boy across the street pretty much tackled me on a neighbor’s lawn and kissed me. Well, more like slobbered. I didn’t even think he liked me! I certainly didn’t like him.)