Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday Reads

Reading is going good so far. I might actually reach my deadline. Yay! I’ve decided to start listing the length of the book from now on. Should give you an idea of how MUCH I’m reading. Or why some books take me longer than others. Here’s what I read in the past week:


Jan 21: A romantic suspense novella at 188 pages long. 

Jan 25: A romantic suspense book at 455 pages long. 

Writing is going slow. It’s been over a month since I touched the WIP and I have to get immersed in my characters’ lives all over again. But it’ll happen. I just have to give it some time.

Reviews for Ghostly Liaison have been pretty good so far. Let me tell you, that is a RELIEF. That should be enough incentive to finish GHOSTLY INTERLUDE, though, don’t you think? Yeah, that’s what I thought, but it’s not. I need someone to snap that whip a little more. As Chandler from “Friends” would say, “Whaaa pow!”

So… Did you ever watch “Friends”? I have the whole series on DVD. I love those shows. Even after watching them numerous times, they still crack me up.

Happy Reading!

Stacy

6 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

We own the series on DVD, as well. Cracks me up. Though I do enjoy the earlier stuff better, I still love the entire series. Some though, poo poo the show. Those people can suck it.

Sorry writing is going slow but good to hear you're on target for your reading challenges.

Cold here but sooo pretty out there.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Ivy - Cold here, too. But yeah, it is pretty. Especially when the sun is out and the sky is sooooo blue, like it is today. Sure is deceiving, though.

LD Masterson said...

Okay, it's too cold to play outside. Get your butt in that chair and start writing. Now! No excuses. I want to see some results. Word counts! Chapters! Don't make me come over there.

(did that help?)

Stacy McKitrick said...

Linda - I'm writing. I'm writing! Only 200 words so far, but hey, they weren't there yesterday! :)

JeffO said...

Never watched Friends, somehow. I found the people on it just didn't interest me.

Sounds like you need a WiP Whip!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jeff - I do need a WIP whip! Haha! :) Wrote 664 words yesterday, so at least I'm going in the right direction.