Sunday, March 28, 2010

Conventions

This year will be monumental for me. I’m going to my first convention.
 
The RT (Romantic Times) Convention is in Columbus this year. I have a friend who lives in Columbus (although it’s only an hour’s drive away). I truly didn’t see a better opportunity for me.

Sure, the cost was high. It’s what kept me from registering until the last minute. But my sweet husband encouraged me to go (and the fact I had a free place to stay helped, too).

The convention is only a month away. I’m scared and nervous. I’m also excited. This is my chance to meet other people like me. I hope it’s the first of many. It’s the first of two, anyway. I’m also registered for Dragon*Con this year.

Yeah, when it rains, it pours.

1 comment:

The Viking Princess said...

I bet it will be a fun learning exsperiance. Good luck :D