Monday, May 17, 2010

I Finally Did It

On Saturday, I actually went and test drove a Nissan Xterra. This one, in fact. For a history of this story, click here.

I thought maybe I could get it out of my system. Wrong! Now I REALLY want one. Just not that color – thus no sale.

I’m kind of glad they didn’t have a yellow one (not that they make them anymore). Then it would have been hard to walk away. But I do believe I found my next vehicle. I liked driving it. I liked sitting up high. I could see me owning one.

But what color? I’m leaning toward the white (since they don’t make the bright red one anymore, either!). I want something visible. Unfortunately, yellow is the only real visible color out there. It just stands out in a crowd (or parking lot).

I figure I’ll own one in about six months. Maybe sooner. Depends on when my daughter needs to replace her old Civic (since she wants to buy my Altima).

Is it bad of me to hope she needs a car sooner?

No comments: