Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm on Goodreads!!

Hi all!

I'm still at Dragon*Con, getting no writing done, but then, that's not what I came here for, now is it? Anyway, I am getting some reading done (standing in line can become tedious when it's your third or fourth event), so last night while I was updating my Goodreads account, I noticed a big change.

"My Sunny Vampire" is listed!!!

I just wanted to share that with you.

Now, back to the con. I have taken more pictures this year than in previous ones, so I'll be sharing soon. Probably Friday.

Have a nice Holiday! (It is Labor Day, right???)

5 comments:

JeffO said...

Congratulations! And yes, it is Labor Day.

Bonnie said...

I clicked it to be read.
Congrats.
Have fun at Dragon Con. I can't wait for your pictures.

Jen B said...

Congratulations!!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thanks, Jen!!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Oops, Apparently I forgot to also thank Jeff & Bonnie!! So THANK YOU!! Please forgive me. Guess I was still recovering from Dragon*Con, or from the fact my book is on Goodreads!!!! Take your pick.

Since posting this, I have uploaded the cover, so now it's being shown, instead of that generic book icon.