Friday, August 8, 2014

Loving My Ice Cream

Ever since my husband saw the advertisement, we’ve been going to McDonald’s almost every night for a 49 cent ice cream cone. It really is a good deal and the ice cream (while not really the real kind) isn’t too bad, either. I think it’s low fat, too. Anyway, we get our cones and my husband tends to finish his first. How much quicker does he finish it? Well, I found this short video on Facebook that demonstrates the difference between how I eat ice cream and how he eats ice cream. Let’s just say I’m Daisy and my husband is Cooper (by the way, my husband agrees!).



Ain't that just the cutest thing? I cracked up when I first saw it. And if you couldn’t get it to play, here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHvExOg4NI0

It’s looking to be a great weekend. We plan on going to the Englewood Festival on Saturday, where I might do a little early Christmas shopping (lots of crafts for sale). I just hope Boy Scout Troop 268 (that's my son's old troop) is still selling grilled corn on the cob. I LOVE that stuff.

So…Do you enjoy craft festivals? Do you have a favorite? Or does any festival that has food make it your favorite?

Have a great weekend! And don’t eat too much ice cream! J

Stacy

6 comments:

JeffO said...

Hah ha, that's great!

Christmas shopping--oh, boy, already??? We're going to have to do back-to-school shopping mighty soon.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jeff - Is it ever too early to shop for Christmas?

Jennette Marie Powell said...

The best thing about festivals is the food! Art in the Commons is going on in Kettering this weekend. That's a good one for both crafts and food. :)

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jennette - I could easily eat too much at a festival, that's for sure. I limit myself to only that stuff I really, really want. Like the corn on the cob! :)

Maria Zannini said...

LOL! Bad Cooper.

Many years ago we use to go to Dairy Queen with all five dogs. 3 Samoyeds and 2 mutts.

Back then DQ would give you baby cones free. They used to get a kick out of watching the dogs eat their cones. It was a real balancing act to feed 5 dogs with only two people.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Maria - I've never given a dog of mine ice cream. It just never occurred. to me. Hopefully none of your dogs were as anxious as Cooper! :)