Monday, November 6, 2017

From Fun to Ouch

Had a wonderful time on our vacation. Still trying to get all organized and I have yet to download the pictures from my phone because I’m lazy like that (or maybe just have too much to do and keep forgetting?). And today I go back to surgery to have the rest of the whatever-it-is removed from my breast. That happens this afternoon.

Hopefully, it’ll be quick and I’ll recover just as fast. And hopefully I won’t hurt as much as last time.

I’m hoping a lot.

I originally planned to tell you what I learned about tequila during our tour in Puerto Vallarta, but I still need to go over what I wrote so maybe I’ll post it on Friday. And maybe I’ll have pictures to go with it.

Maybe.

I’m so decisive today…not!

So… do you find that your mind is still on vacation when you return from one? And it’s not like I actually work, you know? Ugh.

Have a great Monday!


Stacy

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Welcome home and pray everything goes well today.

JeffO said...

Does Ohio change the clocks? That might be part of the issue, too. I find I'm usually messed up for two or three days after the clocks change.

Glad you had a good time on your vacation. Best of luck today!

Maria Zannini said...

Here's hoping they get everything this time.

The clock change messed me up this time. I'll be waking up way too early for several more days I'm sure.

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thanks, Alex.

Jeff - Yeah, we changed back to standard time. Plus, we flew from Pacific to Eastern the night we changed them, so I was hoping I only had to get used to a TWO-hour time difference, not three. But maybe that's what's getting me--jet lag!

Maria - I never have an issue with waking up early. Waking up late bothers me more.