Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Reading Update and You Can Pre-Order Finding the Perfect Mate!

I really got brave this week. I listed Finding the Perfect Mate with a release date of April 1, 2020. The book is currently being edited, so I don’t think I’ll have any problem meeting that date. But I’ve never put a book out that early before. Gives me lots of time to advertise, I suppose. We’ll see how it goes.

And what’s a pre-order without the pre-order buy links?

Amazon          Barnes and Noble

Apple              Kobo

Goodreads

I haven’t set it up on Google Play yet because it appears they don’t allow pre-orders without uploading the book. I’m not ready to upload anything yet (heard too many horror stories of the wrong file being sent to customers), so it will be awhile before I set it up there. And the pre-order price is $2.99. After release day it will go up to $4.99. So better to pre-order than wait!

I added the Goodreads link in case you’d like to add it to your reading list. You do, don’t you? J

Last week, Author Voices asked if they could interview me. Me. Yeah, I was skeptical at first, but it appears they’re legit. On Monday, my interview went live. You can check it out HERE.

Here’s what I read since my last update:

Book #49

Dates read: November 14-26
Title: Demons Are a Girl’s Best Friend
Year of publication: 2018
Author: AE Jones
Genre: Paranormal romance
Series:  The Realm Book 2
# of Pages: 231
Paper or plastic: Trade paperback
How obtained: Purchased
Blurb from book:. Aleksei Chesnokov is one busy demon. Between leading the immigration team to bring realm demons to earth and preparing to one day succeed his father as clan leader, his priorities and current project plans do not include finding a mate.
    When his clan is attacked by the very demons he’s trying to help, Aleksei must enlist the help of Naya, the leader of the realm guard. A strong, determined, frustrating female, she challenges his decisions and acts before she thinks.
    As they work together to stop an impending war, Aleksei is drawn to Naya and the world she protects. When she’s taken hostage, Aleksei will move earth and the realm to save her. Because with all his agendas, checklists, and timelines, the one thing Aleksei never planned to do was fall in love.
My thoughts: The first half of this book kind of repeated the story from the previous one, just in different points of view. And frankly, I didn’t like it. But once it got past the first book’s story, I became interested again. I hope the third doesn’t overlap as much, but seeing as that brother wasn’t in it all that much, I’m guessing it’ll be a completely different story. At least I hope so.

I had to erase a LOT of words from my current project yesterday. But I think I got it all straight now. At least I hope so. If I think positively, that should help. Right? If you celebrate, have a Happy Thanksgiving and try not to eat too much!

Happy Reading!

Stacy

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! You have four months to spread the word.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Alex - Let's hope I use the time wisely. :D

Jennette Marie Powell said...

Fun interview! If you find that person to teach you about marketing, let me know? LOL that's definitely the hardest part of this whole writing thing. At least your paper publisher finally got their act together and put Biting the Curse on their website. :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!

The Happy Whisk said...

Both prices are wonderful.
I've never been on google reads.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jennette - Yep. Should I tell them that Ghostly Interlude still isn't listed? Or should I wait until Finding the Perfect Mate is released? Hahahahaha!

Ivy - I don't use Google reads, either. But apparently some people do! I'm trying to reach everyone. :)

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com