Started the second leg of our back-to-back-to-back cruises. This one will be traveling around the UK. Unfortunately, the weather has not improved. Amsterdam from the first cruise was the best weather-wise so far. It was sunny and 80. So glad I didn’t need to wear my sweatshirt jacket. I don’t foresee putting it away anytime soon on this cruise, though.
Here’s what I read since my last
update:
Book 18
Dates read: July 28-31, 2026
Title: The Night We Met
Year of publication: 2026
Author: Abby Jimenez
Genre: Romantic comedy
Series: Say You’ll Remember Me #2
# of Pages: 339
Paper or plastic: Nook
How obtained: Purchased from Barnes & Noble
Blurb from Goodreads: In everyone’s life, there’s a split-second decision that can change everything...
For Larissa, it came when choosing which guy to ride home with after a concert. That night, she had no idea she’d met the perfect man. She and Chris are great together, co-parenting a slightly unhinged rescue Yorkie, sharing their favorite books, and judging bread (pumpernickel for the win!). For the first time amid all her side hustles to scrape by, things finally feel easy.
But Chris isn't the one who drove Larissa home all those months ago—Chris is her boyfriend's best friend. All Chris wants is for Larissa to be happy. Standing by on the sidelines is slowly killing him, but making a move would destroy someone else. And he’s just not that guy.
Recommend: Yes
My thoughts: I really do love her books. I love the humor. The romance. And the pets. There seems to be at least one in every book.
Seems I caught a cold. And of
course it comes with headaches. I HATE headaches. I can live with the sneezing
and runny nose. But not the headaches. Ugh…
Happy Reading!
Stacy

No comments:
Post a Comment