Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whew!

I think I finally finished THE UNCOMMON ONE: THE MYTH.  At least this round (ha ha).  I know a book is never really finished.  Agents or Editors will have their say.  I also have it with a beta reader right now, so hopefully if I made any glaring errors, she'll find them.  But I'm done for the moment. I didn't think I'd ever get there (wipes hand across forehead).

Now, it's off to working on the synopsis.  I've done one before, but it wasn't very good (plus I changed some stuff in the book).  I took a class and hopefully can put that to good use tonight.  I'm going to try, anyway.

Then, the scary part comes.  Finding agents, what they require, and sending out queries.  I already have a partial list started, so I know where to look.  It would be nice to get some out before the long weekend, but next week FOR SURE!  And then it's on to THE UNCOMMON ONE: THE REALITY.  Can't wait!

1 comment:

Stacie VanE said...

Yea for you! I desperately want to start on another novel, but I have to force myself to finish what I started. Edit, Edit, Edit!