· Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake (from the Cheesecake Factory)
· White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake (from the Cheesecake Factory)
· Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake (from the Cheesecake Factory)
Note – Yes, I do have a problem when we go to the Cheesecake Factory because I have to CHOOSE one!
· Coffee Ice Cream (any vendor, but Baskin Robbins Jamoca is probably my favorite). Put marshmallow fluff on it and I'm a goner!
· Chocolate cake with white fluffy frosting. If I see this I cannot resist.
· Chocolate cookie with white chocolate chunks (the ones at Subway are pretty good)
· Custard (no one's ever made it as good as Mom)
· Tapioca Pudding. One cup is not enough – I could eat the whole bowl.
· Butterscotch pudding with whipped cream. Lose the whipped cream and I'm not interested.
· Pumpkin pie with Cool Whip. Lose the Cool Whip and I'll still eat it.
· Cobbler (apple, peach, or blueberry) with vanilla ice cream (must be heated!)
· Double-Doozie cookies (from the Cookie Factory--chocolate chip or M&M chip. The chocolate cookies, while good, are too soft for these). Yes, they are super sweet, but so addicting! Good thing I only limit myself during Dragon*Con (of which I will be attending this year after all – yay!).
· French Silk Pie (from Bob Evans). Best when shared with my hubby.
· Vanilla Ice Cream with Caramel.
· Glorified Brownies (the kind Grandma made). Brownies with marshmallows and frosting. I haven't been able to duplicate it, but they sure were messy and oh, so yummy!
It's no wonder I need to lose weight. It is a wonder I don't weight more! So, what desserts are irresistible to you? And the important question: Have I made you hungry?