Friday, December 12, 2014

Newsletter and Other News

My next newsletter is scheduled to go out on December 22nd. If you want to be one of the first to see the cover to Blind Temptation, sign up using the form in the side bar or here: http://eepurl.com/-Auwz. The cover is awesome, I swear! Plus, I included a Christmas-themed short story (non-paranormal, even). The very one I included in my Christmas letter this year!

Now, I only said all that first because my blog is shared with my Amazon & Goodreads pages, and since it'll be awhile before I post anything, I'd like that to be noticed first and seen the longest. And why will it be awhile before I post again? Because I'll be someplace I won't be able to post.

Yep. I’m headed for another cruise. This one is going places I’ve never been before: St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Grand Turk, and San Juan, PR (Okay, I’ve been to San Juan before—toured the Bacardi factory—but it was at night and I couldn’t see anything!). I’m really looking forward to this trip. We even have excursions booked for 3 of the 4 islands. Fun, fun, fun!

Got a LONG drive ahead of us today, though (because we’re cheap and don’t really like to fly), and a bit more tomorrow before we board our ship, so I doubt I get on line tonight to comment. Oh, I do have my smart phone, but I haven’t figured out how to comment on a blog on that thing yet (haven’t needed to).

You all have fun shopping and wrapping and I’ll see you again on the 24th, which I’m sure will be a lengthy post of what I read. Or maybe not. I DO want to write. Just don’t expect pictures on that day. I’m sure I’ll take some, but I probably won’t post them until after Christmas.

Don't miss me too much! Okay, you can miss me. Please miss me! J

Oh, and you have my permission to share this post so I can get some more subscribers for my newsletter. You can tell them how awesome I am. J

Tootles!!

Stacy

5 comments:

JeffO said...

Have a fantastic time!

Maria Zannini said...

I envy you. Someday I'm going to try a cruise.

Have a wonderful time! See you when you get back.

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Holiday and wonderful trip out. Sounds super duper fun.

PS: I'll have your cinnamon cookies waiting for you when you get back.

LD Masterson said...

Have a fabulous trip. Merry Christmas.

The Happy Whisk said...

Hope you're having fun. Just signed up for your newsletter and to get your posts by email.

Wishing you a Happy Christmas and an Oogie Boogie New Year.