Wednesday, December 12, 1973
Well, long time no write! Who’s ever reading this must be terribly bored (especially with all the misspellings). Some time I would love to right pages of stuff like on “The Waltons.” For you young people-It’s a television show which is my favorite right now (along with a lot of other shows). Today was a minimum day and I saw Rick (which I didn’t think would happen). He came into the band room to see the time (which he could have done outside. Maybe he wanted to see me. FAT CHANCE!). I will not have a diary after this maybe a book. P.S. I love you Rick!
1) I was 16 when I wrote this.
2) The “long time no write” remark was made because the last time I had written in that diary was October 28. In fact, this diary has a
LOT of blank pages!
3) I like how I mentioned the misspellings and then misspelled “write” after I had spelled it correctly earlier!
4) My memory is faulty and I don’t remember what minimum days were (either shortened classes or some classes were eliminated), BUT… I do remember Rick coming into the band room (because I had a HUGE crush on that guy, as you can tell from the P.S.).
5) I think it’s funny that I wrote I will have a book next, when I couldn’t even write in the small yellow diary every day. But I did use spiral notebooks starting in 1974, and I was able to write more, just not more often (I still had problems with that).
Maybe next time I’ll post one of those longer ones. I’ll have to find one that’s interesting.
So… Starting Saturday I’ll be hosting the Sizzle and Sass Facebook page. My week always seems to catch me off guard. What catches you off guard? The weekend? Monday? Hmmm…
Have a great day!