Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Nothing to Report

It’s Wednesday and I have no books to report. Shocker, huh? That’ll change soon, because I’ve got some breathing room in the editing cave now (whew!). That means I’ll start reading “The King” today! Yeah, baby! I’ve also got two books on their way to me: the next Love at Stake series and the next Argeneau vampire series. Lots of good stuff to look forward to. Can’t wait to sink my “teeth” in them. Hee hee!

Yesterday I received the cover of “Bite Me, I’m Yours.” I LOVE IT!!! I wish I could share it with you. But it seems I have to wait. Might be a big reveal planned instead, so I can’t spoil that. But I can’t wait to show you. I’m so excited!!!

That’s all for now. I’ve got some reading to do. Whoo hoo!

Happy reading!

Stacy

 

11 comments:

Bonnie Gill said...

Hey Stacy,
I can't wait to see your new cover. I bet your so excited.
I love the Argeneau Vampire series. I think my favorite one is Accidently a Vampire. It's the one where the town holds blood drives for her and her friend puts a classified add in the paper to find her a mate. Too funny. I loved it.
I can't wait to read Bite Me I'm yours.
*hugs*

Stacy McKitrick said...

Bonnie - I loved Accidentally a Vampire, too. Heck, I love them alllll!!! And thanks for your enthusiasm for Bite Me. I can't wait until it's released! I'm so excited!!!!

JeffO said...

Enjoy your reading time!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jeff - I am. I have the blurry eyesight to prove it, too! Haha! :)

The Happy Whisk said...

Looking forward to seeing the cover. Sounds exciting.

Michael Seese said...

So, you can't share it. But just looking at it is awesome, isn't it?

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thanks, Ivy! Can't wait to show it.

dolorah said...

Enjoy the reading :)

Stacy McKitrick said...

Michael - It's like a dream come true. Really!

Donna - I am. Should finish the book today. It's sooooo good!

LD Masterson said...

Enjoy your reading time. Looking forward to seeing the new cover.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thanks, Linda!