Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Independence Day!


I know I have pictures of fireworks around here. Oh yeah…here they are!


 
It’s been a very productive week for me. I can’t tell you how relieved I am that I even have it IN me to write over 1000 words a day. And then to do it four days in a row. FOUR! Yes, I’m very, very happy.

I stated on Wednesday that the only way I would get some writing in today was if I kicked my husband out of the house (since he’s off today), but now it looks like I’ll be the one leaving (the house, not him). You see… if the daughter gets off work early this afternoon, we’ll be headed to the theatre to see “Magic Mike XXL.” For some reason hubby doesn’t want to see this movie. Can’t imagine why. J

But I’m looking forward to starting this weekend on a bang (and not the fireworks kind). Tonight the hubby and I will attend a Dragons game. Tomorrow the whole family will head on over to Columbus for a BBQ at our friend’s house. And Sunday? We’ll get to sleep in (or I’ll get to that movie if I don't today). Fun times!

So… What plans do you have for the weekend? Movies? Fireworks? Food? Please share!

Have a great Fourth!

Stacy

5 comments:

JeffO said...

Sounds like an action-packed weekend-have a great time and congratulations on a big week!

Maria Zannini said...

Hubby has a birthday Monday. He mentioned he might want to see a movie. I suggested Magic Mike. He declined. LOL!

We'll probably see something where people wear clothes. :)

Have a great holiday!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jeff - Thanks. Hope your weekend is a bang, too!

Maria - A movie where people wear clothes? What fun is that! Haha! Tell hubby Happy Birthday for me! :)

Jennette Marie Powell said...

Going to my brother's for cookout, fireworks and blowing stuff up. :D

Have fun at the movie!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jennette - Well, make sure you don't blow up anything important! :)