Friday, November 25, 2016

Movie Day

I’m pretty sure I ate too much for dinner yesterday. But the food was good and I couldn’t resist. Thank goodness we ate at Bob Evans. No leftovers. At least from me. Hubby apparently knows when to stop eating!

I don’t know about you, but the day after Thanksgiving isn’t a shopping day for me. Nope. It’s movie day. A day the family goes out to the theatre. And the movie we’ll be seeing today is… “Arrival.”

I haven’t seen many previews for the film, but since I have no wish to see “Fantastic Beasts” or “Doctor Strange,” I felt this was the best option available. Didn’t hurt that it got outstanding reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, either.

Keeping my fingers crossed that everyone likes the flick! We’ve seen enough stinkers, that’s for sure.

So… Do you have any traditions on this Black Friday Movie Day? If you shopped, did you get any super deals? And can you believe Christmas is only a month away? Aaack!

Happy Friday!
 
Stacy

3 comments:

JeffO said...

Glad you had a great day. Personally, we love leftovers, and plan to chow down some more today! Enjoy the movie, no shopping for us, either.

Maria Zannini said...

I'm with JeffO. We love leftovers too. Makes it so much easier.

I think we'll wait until Arrival hits dvd. I'm not up to going out anyway.

Let us know how you like it.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jeff - We have leftover pie. Does that count? :)

Maria - I hope you're feeling much better now. You can always postpone Thanksgiving, right?