Friday, November 4, 2016

What a Week

I’ve had so many errands and stuff, I barely had time to write. I hate weeks like that.

  • Monday: Eye appointment followed by a headache. Got nothing done.
  • Tuesday: Cardiology appointment in the morning (heart’s still ticking and I’m good for another 6 months!) and Nissan appointment in the afternoon (my satellite radio is on the fritz—grrr). Still managed 265 words, so not too shabby.
  • Wednesday: I hosted the Sizzle & Sass Facebook page. It’s more time consuming than it sounds. Really. Got -3 words written (remember: revising!).
  • Thursday: Laundry, bank, eye doctor again (I didn’t like the frames they had and she ordered more, they came in, and I liked one of them), then…PACKING. We leave on vacation tomorrow. Yeah, I wait until the last minute, but this time I couldn’t wait until the last-last minute. I did manage to get 156 words written.
  • Today: I have a board meeting with my local RWA chapter (I’m the treasurer and it’s an hour drive away) and then a football game tonight. That’s why I had to do the laundry and bulk of the packing yesterday. Wouldn’t have had time tonight. I’ll be surprised if I even open my WIP today. Surprised, I tell you!

Guess it’s a good thing I start my vacation tomorrow, huh? Yay!! So looking forward to it. We’re cruising to the Bahamas again. It’s a short one, but I don’t care. It’s a CRUISE! I still plan on posting and commenting while I’m gone (Hubby will get the wi-fi package so his work can get in touch with him—ah, the price we pay for “free” internet: his work is paying for it). Hopefully I’ll get some good pictures to share. That’s always fun to post.

So… How has your week gone? Hopefully less hectic than mine.

Have a great Friday!

Stacy

P.S. I tried posting this via Edge instead of Internet Explorer. Ugh. How UGLY. Guess I'll stick with IE for Blogger. Too bad Yahoo hates IE, though. It's all messed up. **heavy sigh**

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Appointment and commitment week - those make me nuts.
Enjoy your cruise! Try not to schedule stuff. Just go with the flow and enjoy.

JeffO said...

Have a great trip!

I don't bother with IE or Edge--I'm still using Firefox.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Alex - This is strictly a leisure cruise. We've been to these islands many times before, so don't need to see anything else. Just the beach!

Jeff - I also have Chrome on my computer, but don't use it that much because I don't like it. I like IE. Just wish it wasn't all wonky with Yahoo. :(