Friday, May 19, 2017

I’ve Been Reading So Much…

I’ve been reading so much, by night I see distance better through the middle lens of my trifocals. Yeah, that kind of freaked me out, too.

I’ve been reading so much, I’m, like, 10 books ahead of my reading goal. Whoo hoo!

I’ve been reading so much, I’m actually getting through my TBR pile faster than I’m adding to it. Impressive, huh?

I’ve been reading so much, my writing has tanked. Then again, I think it would have tanked anyway. Life sometimes sucks.

But hey. I’m reading a lot. And that’s not so bad.

Now, if I can only get my husband to turn on the air conditioning. Anyone else feeling the heat?

Happy Friday! And let's go Pens!!

Stacy

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Ten books ahead is impressive.
We've been near ninety - you bet our air conditioning is on.
Go Pens!

JeffO said...

Cheer up--I suspect the reading will help the writing a little ways down the road!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Alex - Hubby feels cold all the time, but I couldn't stand it anymore. I turned on the air today. Last night was miserable.

Jeff - I'm sure the reading will help me, too. It's already helping that Hubby is getting back to normal.

The Happy Whisk said...

Our air has been in for a bit now, then it got cold but we live in an old trailer so it can get warm in here. Congrats on all your reading. Cool beans. Sorry about the life sometimes sucking. Ack. It really can, but here's to better days.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Ivy - When the house get warm, it's not so quick to cool, that's for sure. It's a lot better now. :)

Jennette Marie Powell said...

We have had the AC on for a while now.

I have not had time to read as much as I'd like, so enjoy some reading for me!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Jeannette -Seems like I just turned on the a/c and now it's cold again. I ain't turning on the heat, though. Nope. Not doing it!