Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Reading Update

Here’s what I read since my last update:

Book 6

Dates read: February 3-22, 2022
Title: Glory in Death
Year of publication: 1995
Author: J. D. Robb
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Series: In Death #2
# of Pages: 296
Paper or plastic: Mass market paperback
How obtained: Library
Blurb from the book: The first victim was found lying on the sidewalk in the rain. The second was murdered in her own apartment building. Police Lieutenant Eve Dallas had no problem finding connections between two crimes. Both victims were beautiful and highly successful women. Their glamorous lives and loves were the talk of the city. And their intimate relations with men of great power and wealth provided Eve with a long list of suspects including her own lover, Roarke. As a woman, Eve was compelled to trust the man who shared her bed. But as a cop, it was her job to follow every lead…to investigate every scandalous rumor…to explore every secret passion, no matter how dark. Or how dangerous…
My thoughts: I kind of figured out whodunit early on, but I still enjoyed the story. I can see me continue reading this series, but I think I’ll start working on my TBR pile before I get the next book from the library.

Getting ready for our cruise…sort of. I always wait until the last minute to pack because I have to do laundry first! But I have a list, so that’s a start. Looking forward to getting away to somewhere warmer. And it all starts this Friday!!! Got my books on my Nook, so I should have lots to report next time.

Happy Reading!

Stacy