Thursday, November 3, 2011

Interpretation

My horoscope for today (via My Yahoo!):

"An elevation in your emotions can bring you lots of joy today, as long as you know when and where to display them. Propriety and an objective demeanor will be called for most of the day, so save up any outbursts or giggle fits for tonight. Stay loose and relaxed inside, though -- you need to learn to be flexible enough to recognize a gigantic opportunity when it appears. The work at hand demands a lot of you, but it's nothing you can't handle with grace and a dollop of your individuality."

In other words – if I get that e-mail (or phone call) I've been anxiously waiting for the past four months, I shouldn't stand on my desk at work and squeal!

Well, I wouldn't stand on my desk anyway. I'd probably break it.

3 comments:

Jennette Marie Powell said...

If you get THAT call, I don't think anyone woyou blame you! Just don't get hurt. :)

Anonymous said...

*fingers crossed*

Stacy McKitrick said...

I got an elevation in my emotions all right - just in the wrong direction! I had submitted MY SUNNY VAMPIRE in a contest and got the results today. No finalist. Bummer.