- Monday: Eye appointment followed by a headache. Got nothing done.
- Tuesday: Cardiology appointment in the morning (heart’s still ticking and I’m good for another 6 months!) and Nissan appointment in the afternoon (my satellite radio is on the fritz—grrr). Still managed 265 words, so not too shabby.
- Wednesday: I hosted the Sizzle & Sass Facebook page. It’s more time consuming than it sounds. Really. Got -3 words written (remember: revising!).
- Thursday: Laundry, bank, eye doctor again (I didn’t like the frames they had and she ordered more, they came in, and I liked one of them), then…PACKING. We leave on vacation tomorrow. Yeah, I wait until the last minute, but this time I couldn’t wait until the last-last minute. I did manage to get 156 words written.
- Today: I have a board meeting with my local RWA chapter (I’m the treasurer and it’s an hour drive away) and then a football game tonight. That’s why I had to do the laundry and bulk of the packing yesterday. Wouldn’t have had time tonight. I’ll be surprised if I even open my WIP today. Surprised, I tell you!
Guess it’s a good thing I start my vacation tomorrow, huh? Yay!! So looking forward to it. We’re cruising to the
It’s a short one, but I don’t care. It’s a CRUISE! I still plan on posting and
commenting while I’m gone (Hubby will get the wi-fi package so his work can get
in touch with him—ah, the price we pay for “free” internet: his work is paying
for it). Hopefully I’ll get some good pictures to share. That’s always fun to
So… How has your week gone? Hopefully less hectic than mine.
Have a great Friday!
P.S. I tried posting this via Edge instead of Internet Explorer. Ugh. How UGLY. Guess I'll stick with IE for Blogger. Too bad Yahoo hates IE, though. It's all messed up. **heavy sigh**