Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Arrgh!

I've started editing Sarah's Turn and realized it really needs revising. My writing skills have apparently improved since I wrote that book in 2010 and this project will take longer than I had anticipated.

Not that I'm complaining about that. No. I want this book to be good. It deserves to be good.

It's just that every time I tried to work on it last night, I got interrupted.

Very frustrating.

It's my own fault, I know that. I should have gone into another room.

Lesson learned.

We'll see what day I can put that to use! This week is filling up fast.

Tonight – movie with the daughter (we're going to see Underworld-Awakening and it's $6 Tuesday).

Wednesday – Angel, season 5, with the daughter.

Thursday – writers group meeting, 7-10pm (tempted to blow this off, though).

Friday – Hey! I can work on my book!

How's your week looking?


No comments: