Friday, January 19, 2018

Ghostly Interlude Video

I took a class on using Canva after learning about making videos on Lumen5.com and bam! Figured out how to get my cover on the video.

So… I edited the original. Not too bad. Then I created one for Ghostly Interlude.

I had some issues with that video, though. Frankly, it was too long. I used the blurb as is and realized that just wasn’t cutting it. It took my feeble brain to figure out that the blurb used for the My Sunny Vampire video is only the middle section, not the whole dang thing. D’oh! So I tightened it up and this is what I came up with. What do you think?




Hey, am I getting to be a pro at this stuff or what?

If it’s the “or what,” I don’t think I want to know.

Ghostly Interlude is SUPER close to being released, though. I’ve printed it out and will read it aloud before giving it to Hubby to format. Which means, I need to come up with an actual release DATE (with Hubby’s suggestion) so I can get pre-orders out there.

So... Any plans for the weekend? Hubby and I are attending a travel something-or-other that AAA is holding in Columbus. We’re going with our Columbus friends, then going out to dinner after. Should be fun. And wet. Yep, supposed to rain. On top of all this snow. I foresee a mess ahead.

Happy Friday!

Stacy

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Pick a good date - one far ahead enough to do all that pre-release marketing stuff.
Video looks good - and with your book cover at the end and everything.

JeffO said...

Nicely done. I especially like that image that goes with the "she could be possessed forver." Very strong and fitting.

Plans? I don't know, but it's probably time we took our Christmas tree down. Enjoy your weekend!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Alex - I'm always afraid to pick a date. My luck, something bad would happen and I couldn't reach it. It was so much easier when I clicked on TODAY, but I don't really want to do that this time. I think.

Jeff - I thought that picture was pretty good, too. Seemed to fit with what I wanted to portray. As for your Christmas tree... Mine is down, but it is still in the room--in the boxes. Must get that downstairs this weekend.