Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Normally, the last days on the job aren't too different than getting ready for vacation. Only thing is, you're not going back!

The last time I left a job, my last few days were kind of quiet. I had passed on my responsibilities to others and sat around for questions. I can't do that this time. That's because we're short-handed.

One of my co-workers had to take time off due to a family emergency (we don't know when she'll return), then the other co-worker had training for two days, leaving me alone with the phones. Phones I hate to answer.

What timing, huh?

If they're trying to get me to run screaming from the job, they're doing a pretty darn good job of it. I'm really feeling good about going back into accounting now.

Anyway, if my blogging is sporadic (or, in other words, like it used to be), please forgive me! Eventually, I'll get back into the swing of things, when my brain doesn't feel fried.

Now, it's off to do some more editing.




2 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

So great that you are starting a new gig and I wish you much happiness there.

In the meantime, you have my email when you want to chat offline.

Until next time. Boogie boogie boogie.

Anne Gallagher said...

I think being busy when you're getting ready to leave a job is good -- makes you realize why you're leaving in the first place.

Don't worry about the blogging. We'll see you when you get back.