Monday, February 6, 2012

Inspiration

On Saturday, my husband and I attended the matinee of Jersey Boys – the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons – at the Schuster Center in Dayton. It was a musical I wanted to see when we visited Las Vegas back in 2010, but never found the time. So last August when tickets went on sale for the show, I didn't hesitate to buy them.

What a great show! I loved the music (then and now) and was fascinated with the story. It only reinforced what I already knew. That there are no overnight sensations. It takes time and persistence along with a little bit of luck and being in the right place at the right time. If you want your dream to come true, don't give up.

I came away from that matinee inspired and motivated. What's inspired you lately?

No comments: