Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm Back Among the Connected

We got our internet back today. Yay!

I just never realized how often I checked my e-mail until I couldn't do it. Maybe that will mean I'll check it less often?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah, I crack myself up!

Tonight I'm headed out for a Dragons game. I hope the rain (yep, been having some of that - finally!) ends by then. I'm also going to tomorrow night's game. With all the writing I've been doing, I think I can actually sit back and enjoy the games, too. I really love not having to leave the house to work! Only problem: it doesn't pay! Well, not yet, anyway. Some day, though. Some day!

Sunday I plan on going out to see the last Batman movie (well, not the LAST, because I know eventually someone will create another one). My son has been looking forward to going. My daughter is bummed she can't attend with us, so I told her I'd go see it again on $5 Movie night with her (because that's the kind of wonderful mother I am!!).

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. See you around the blogosphere!

4 comments:

DL Hammons said...

I'll be seeing Batman on Sunday as well. Let's share a popcorn. :)

Todd R Moody said...

Yay! Glad you are back online.

My daughter and her boyfriend saw batman last night and didn't like it all that much. I will wait for the DvD I guess.

Stacy McKitrick said...

DL - Sounds good!

Todd - I've been to all the others in the theatre. Gotta keep the streak going!

Anne Gallagher said...

Glad you're back. And don't ask how many times I check my email a day. I have 4 accounts.