Friday, April 5, 2019

Cool Beans!

Last night, while the Penguins were playing in Pittsburgh and not being televised here, I saw someone post on Facebook that the NHL App was showing the game for free. I have the NHL App on my phone (shocker, huh?) and since I wasn’t doing much, decided to check it out.

It worked!

But it gets even better…

Hubby thought he would be able to get the NHL App on our new TV. That didn’t seem to work so well, but… He has it set up so I was able to plug my phone in.

Now the game was on the big TV! Whoo hoo!

Even better…

The Penguins won! They’re in the playoffs for the 13th season in a row!!!

Time for some Snoopy dancing!!!

So… Got any big/fun plans this weekend? I don’t think we have anything planned. If Hubby is busy with his online game (which he usually is), maybe I’ll watch some more Doctor Who. I finished the second season on Wednesday and cried!!! Yeah, I guess you can say I’m getting into this show.

Happy Friday!

Stacy


3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Don't you love smart TVs?

JeffO said...

I bet the game looked good on that hundred and five foot wide screen!

Doctor Who Season 2: Going all the way back to, like, 1962, or season 2 of the reboot?

Stacy McKitrick said...

Alex - I'm certainly loving our new TV!

Jeff - Season 2 of the reboot (w/David Tennant). I don't think they have DVDs of the original (or at least my daughter hasn't been able to find them). They'd be kind of interesting to watch, though.