Friday, April 26, 2019

There’s Still Time to Vote!

The Strut Your Stuff Contest is still open for voting. Ghostly Interlude is included in the paranormal/sci-fi category. If you’ve rated it, thank you! If not, it’s not too late. Contest runs through May 3rd.

Here’s the link again:
http://www.maineromancewriters.com/p/book-cover-contest.html.

The weather has been warm (and dry) enough to go walking outside. I’m not going far, yet, but it’s a start. I’m certainly walking faster (and farther) outside than I was on the treadmill. And I enjoy exploring my new neighborhood. Especially since it’s growing with new construction.

So… Do you plan on seeing Avengers: Endgame this weekend? I wanted to, but most of the seats are already sold out for this weekend. Have to see if Hubby can go into work late during the week and get tickets for the first showing (since it’s cheaper then). So I do plan on seeing it. Looks good!

Happy Friday!

Stacy

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I guess they must sell out in bigger cities. We're going to a show this afternoon and I'm betting the theater isn't even half full.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Alex - I wouldn't consider us all that big, and they aren't technically sold out, but the theatre here sells assigned seating and I just don't want to sit close to the screen.

Maria Zannini said...

We'll wait a week or two before we go see it. I hate to be in a mob, but we've waited too long for this movie and I don't want to wait on the dvd.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Maria - If we go during a weekday, there shouldn't be much of a mob. I just hope Hubby is able to take off work.