Wednesday, April 17, 2019

No Wednesday Reads and No More Penguins in Playoffs

No Wednesday reads! I’m so behind!!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m reading a great book. I just haven’t been able to get to it all that often and it’s killing me!!!!

Yesterday was such a crappy day. And the Penguins getting swept didn’t help any. No more Penguins in the playoffs this year. I’m sad.

I do have other teams to root for, but it’s not the same.

I knew this week would be bad, but not this bad. I haven’t been able to even work on the edits to Biting the Curse! I hope to remedy that today, though. Gotta get them done!!!

I'm so busy, I can't even thing of a question to ask! Pathetic, aren't I?

Happy Reading!

Stacy

2 comments:

LD Masterson said...

I understand. I'm a die hard Boston Red Sox fan. Last year was glorious. This spring...not so much.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Linda - But the season is early. You still have hope!